DISCO® -Digital Secure Copy- A network printing solution for digitally copying and releasing ROI, RAC and/or DICOM
• Substantially reduces departmental costs and increase productivity
• A complete audit trail for all CD/DVD copies
• Attaches to any EMR as a network printer
• Disc created is searchable
• Integrates with Rimage Disc Publishing Systems
• Disc 256bit encryption security available
• HL7 and HIPAA compliant
HIM department can copy/release BOTH medical records and images from PACS if desired ...
DISCO® - Digital secure copy - a cost-effective, easy to use network printing solution to search, compile and digitally copy medical records or images to portable, secure and thermally printed compact disc (CD or DVD) for distribution. DISCO® integrates with any practice management system (PMS),electronic medical records system (EMR) or electronic health records system (EHR) that complies with HIPAA and HL7 standards. DISCO® also supports the use of manually scanned paper documents.